the next General Assembly of the CERN MusiClub will take place on
Tue 5/11 at 12:30 in the large rehearsal room 566/R-001
The draft agenda (still to be finalized) of topics we'are going to discuss:
- Approval of accounts
- Status of equipment (new, old, repaired)
- Membership fees / Booking system/ booking rules/ bookings deposits / etc.
- Status of the locales (floor renovation, new cupboards, electronics locks)
- Club events in 2020 (Hardronic, Music on the lawn, Relay Race)
- Election of board members
If you have any other club matters that you think should be discussed, please let us know before the AGM.
During this General Assembly we will be also electing the club's board for the next year. Therefore, all club members who have an affiliation with CERN (staff members, users, contractors, alumni, and retirees) are encouraged to step up for the board elections.
Greg, Arek, Django